I guess today was 'Hands In Your Pants Day'. It seemed like every time I turned around a different camper had their hands down their pants. I made them go wash their hands but then I got to thinking, how many times have I not seen them with their hands in their pants before they touch me? Gross. No wonder a counselor got pink eye.
I told one nugget to take her hands out of her pants and as soon as she did she stuck her fingers up her nose.
At tennis, they played a game involving Shrek characters. One character was Puss in Boots.
Camper: "I'm pussy cat! Bad pussy!"
Camper: "My baby brother is little too, but he has a really big head."
The past few days one camper has insisted on using a wash cloth as her pool towel. Our nuggets are so special.
One nugget likes to stand on her toes while they're curled under (the way your toes would be if you were going to crack them on the ground) and then jump up and down...and it doesn't hurt her! These nuggets have skillz.
We got to use the bounce house today, always a good time. No collapses on my group this time.
Yesterday's field trip...Awesome!! We went to Xtreme Challenge, a gladiator fusion arena. Basically the coolest place ever. Probably the most fun field trip so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment