Monday, July 18, 2011

Ke$ha Would Be Proud...

...Today was glitter day. Unlike Ke$ha, glitter and I are not friends. After today I feel like I'll be covered in glitter forever.

This week my team decided to be the Blue Nuggets. I'm so proud!

Something I've learned at camp...I can't have girls. The camp girls always ask me to do their hair and it's always an epic fail. It makes sense thought, I can barely do my own hair.

Funny quote from Friday I just remembered...
Tae Kwon Do Teacher: "When is it ok to use martial arts on people?"
Camper: "When your brother punches you in the nuts!"

Today at lunch one camper put his brown paper bag on his head and referred to himself as 'Papa Smurf'.

The nuggets weren't that funny today...they were pretty wild today, which seems to be a trend these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment