Camper 1: "I like to shake my booty!"
Camper 2: "I like to shave my booty!"
At the pond...
Camper: "What if we get bit by an alligator?!"
We had some time to kill so I had to improvise. I had the kids do a "Camp Comedy Club". Kids went up to the front and told a joke. Definitely some great jokes. I didn't understand most of them, but they are still funny despite being confusing.
Camper: "Why did the chicken cross the road? To become a rooster!"
Camper: "Why did the chicken cross the road? So he could eat some ice cream!"
Camper: "What do you call a chicken milking a cow? Cock-a-doodle moo!"
Camper: "Want to eat lunch with me? Like a date?"
Camper: "I finally remembered your name! It's Miss Staph."
Camper: "Dang nabbit!"
Camper: "Remember last summer when we were buddies?!"
Me: "Yeah that was so fun!"
Camper: "I still have really great memories of you! I wish it was last summer again."
I just want to put this little guy in my pocket and keep him forever!
Camper: "Some people just bite popsicles but they don't know that popsicles are good for practicing sucking."
No comments:
Post a Comment